How to make Chocolate Desserts for Valentine’s Day
Chocolate is a famous aphrodisiac that can awaken feelings. A delicious chocolate cake will help create a romantic mood on Valentine’s Day.
Chocolate is a synonym for pleasure. And what can be more pleasant than a Chocolate Desserts e with chocolate cream, covered with a layer of shiny ganache.
On Valentine’s Day, you can cook such a heart-shaped cake and decorate with fresh raspberries, which will not only give the desired red color, but also shade the sweetness of chocolate. Bake mini-muffins. Melt the chocolate bar on a water bath. Dip the top of the cake in the melted chocolate. Allow to dry and again dipped to make the chocolate layer thicker.
Chocolate Desserts in the form of hearts is ideal for a treat on Valentine’s Day.
The cake is made from a juicy chocolate biscuit, with a layer of delicate cream and your favorite jam.
Above, such a dessert can be decorated as soon as it pleases – just pour melted chocolate, decorate with the remains of a cream or sprinkle with powdered sugar, chopped nuts or sugar decor.
The cake turns out very chocolate to taste and incredibly fragrant.
Ingredients for chocolate brownies
Milk – 3 tbsp.
Baking powder – 3 tsp.
Sugar – 4 tsp
Cocoa powder – 10 tbsp. l.
Eggs – 6 pcs.
Wheat flour – 6 tbsp.
Butter – 150 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Butter – 400 g
Sugar – 360 g
Milk – 240 ml
Dark chocolate – 100 g
Any jam – 150 g
Recipe for chocolate cakes
- First you need to mix the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Now, in a large bowl, mix the eggs and sugar, grind it well with a mixer.
- Increase the speed of the mixer and beat the eggs with sugar until a lush mass is obtained.
- Gradually sift into the dough dry mixture.
- First you can mix with a mixer, then you can go to the usual whisk. Get a thick, chocolate dough.
- Pour milk into the dough at room temperature.
- Gently mix everything.
- The result is a liquid, homogeneous dough.
- Pour the dough into a pan and bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes until a dry toothpick.
- The finished cake should be cooled in a pan, then transferred to the working surface.
- With the aid of special molds, cut the hearts out of the cake.
- Each heart is cut across and every half is smeared with any jam.
- Then you need to prepare a cream, the recipe of which you can find here.
- Apply cream to one of the halves.
- It can be smeared with a spoon or put in a confectioner’s bag with any nozzle and squeezed out nicely.
- Cover each half with cream free half and squeeze.
- Melt the chocolate and grease them with the top of each heart.
Image credit: Sabrinai