We offer to make a delicious roulade of minced chicken with apples, mustard, and garlic. This autumn dish will captivate you with its amazing taste and aroma.
- 450 g of minced chicken;
- 4 golden apples;
- 1 onion;
- 1 large egg;
- 1 slice of white bread;
- 1/4 cup milk;
- 1/2 bunch parsley;
- 1.5 tsp fennel seeds;
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil;
- 1/4 cup apple jam;
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard with grains;
- salt, pepper – to taste.
- Peel the onion and chop finely. Chop the parsley. Beat the egg.
- Preheat the oven to 230°C. In a food processor, grind bread, put in a bowl, pour milk.
- Wash the apples. Cut 1 apple in half and grate one half on a large grater. Cut the remaining apple halves into slices, removing the core.
- In a bowl with bread add minced chicken, onion, grated apple, egg, parsley, 1/2 tsp fennel seeds, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Divide the minced meat into 4 parts, form oval rolls, place on a baking sheet at a great distance from each other. Or make one big roll, just remember that it will take longer to bake.
- Mix apple slices, 1 tsp fennel seeds, place on a baking sheet around the rolls.
- Put the pan in the oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix apple jam with mustard. Remove the pan from the oven and grease the meat rolls with this glaze. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until a ruddy crust forms.
How to serve a dish
Place the rolls and baked apples on plates. As a side dish, if desired, you can serve boiled green beans.
Picture Credit: Unsplash