Smoothies are a real treasure for those who want to lose weight. Instead of fresh cereals or dietary soups, you can enjoy delicious and healthy cocktails. Smoothies for losing weight – this is a healthy breakfast, a hearty meal, a light dinner and a unique dessert.
Image credit: silviarita
Smoothies for losing weight: what products to choose?
In fact, smoothies are a homogeneous milled whipped mass from various ingredients. What follows from this? And the fact that you can make smoothies from almost any product, it’s really a matter of taste and personal preferences. Ultimate, you can cook a delicious dessert of chocolate and cream, adding a tender banana pulp and sweet candied fruit – this will be a delicious cocktail. But if your goal is losing weight, then smoothies should be prepared from the appropriate ingredients.
So, for the preparation of smoothies for weight loss should pay attention to such products:
- Fresh vegetables and herbs: tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, celery, dill, parsley, cilantro, basil, cabbage, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, sweet peppers, onion green and onion, watercress;
- Fresh or frozen fruits: apples, citrus, fresh and canned pineapple, kiwi, pear, lime, plum, apricot, cherry, cherry, plum, peach, melon;
- Berries: currants, raspberries, strawberries, strawberries, watermelon, blackberries, blueberries, cranberries, elderberries, gooseberries;
- Dairy products: kefir, low-fat milk, acidophilus, natural low-fat yogurt without sugar, low-fat cottage cheese;
- Seeds: flax seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkins, sesame seeds;
- Nuts (very little, for sprinkling on top): chopped walnuts, Brazilian or cedar nuts; Natural juices from vegetables and fruits;
- Natural biostimulants and fat burners: root of ginger, turmeric;
- Cereals: cereals from various cereals.
The more you learn the science of losing weight with smoothies, the more you will want to experiment with the tastes. You will build products according to your desire and even be able to introduce new ingredients. The main thing to remember is that the caloric content of smoothies for weight loss depends on the products included in its composition, and therefore select the components carefully.
Smoothies: recipes for weight loss
Smoothies “A hearty breakfast.”
Image credit: skeeze
- Strawberries fresh or frozen – 4 pcs .;
- Banana – 1/4 of the pulp;
- 0,5 glasses of kefir;
- A tablespoon of oatmeal.
Beat in the blender fruit and cereals, add yogurt and whisk a few more seconds.
From above you can sprinkle with ground nuts.
Caloric content of smoothies – 98 kcal / 100 ml.
Smoothies “Cheerful morning”.
Image credit: Photo-Mix
- Half a grapefruit;
- Half kiwi;
- One apple;
- ¼ piece of banana pulp;
- Ginger root – 2 g;
- Green tea without sugar – 1 glass;
- 2 teaspoons of honey.
Beat in the blender sliced fruit and grated ginger, add tea and honey. Beat until smooth.
In summer, in a glass with smoothie for weight loss you can add crushed ice.
Caloric content is 87 kcal / 100 ml.